Why the weird title you ask? Well, I am in love with the musical "The Sound of Music" and every time I hear the song "The Hills are Alive" I chuckle. Thus, I titled this blog "The Hills are alive ..." in order to show all the things we are lively doing. Kind of nerdy I know.
As little Josh is growing faster and faster you will come to see that this blog may be entirely devoted to showing him off. His first year will go by so quickly and will only get to see Family a few precious times... so hopefully this can be a way you can get to know him a little bit. (Thanks to the Internet!) We think he's a pretty special little boy and love him a whole lot. Here are some recent pictures of "Joshy boy."He loves his Jolly Jumper! I set up a mirror for him so he can watch himself jump and he thinks he's the coolest boy ever.

Mark just started a new job a few months ago at a smaller
accounting firm. He loves it...
One of the greatest things about it is that he is able to come home for lunch. Josh usually holds onto his tie the whole time which is pretty cute. He thinks Daddy is amazing.
Hanging out on Mommy and Daddy's bed.
Oh... and we (Mark and Marie) are doing good too...
Hey Marie! I like the title and love that movie too. I also love the photo of you and Mark - it's beautiful. So great to see photos of Josh and hear what you are up to!
ReplyDeleteGood job Mark and Marie! Your blog looks great! Now we can follow you from a distance! Looks great.
ReplyDeleteTerrific,
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the title and the movie!!!
Your blog is beautiful. You two look like movie stars and sweet Josh is absolutely adorable.!!! I'm thrilled that you did this Marie. Now we won't miss all the neat things that are happening with Josh.
Joshy is a cutie patootie!! I love the title!
ReplyDeleteSo thrilled to have you folks " on board"...it's so fun....I know you won't have alot of time...but Blog away...we love to know what's going on in your life!!! Love Aunt Heather and Uncle Pete.
ReplyDelete