A blog to update our family and friends on what we are doing, since so many live so far away!
Mar 23, 2011
Don't get out much!
This has to be the absolute longest Winter Ever! I am having a hard time remembering what being outside feels like. Since I had Josh at the beginning of the season, I have spent pretty much all my time indoors. I am so excited for summer to get here so Josh and I can spend more time outside! Last week it went above zero for almost half a day so we braved it and went for a walk. Josh wasn't too thrilled at first, but once he stopped crying and actually opened his eyes, he discovered that the world is actually a pretty neat place. He Loved it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, he looks so sweet all bundled up in his sweater and hat! So cute!
ReplyDeleteMarie, That second last picture of Josh looks like he's standing. Don't let him grow that fast.(just kidding) I love these great pictures.
ReplyDelete