Nov 7, 2012

Calgary Temple Trip!

A few weeks ago we went on a little family Road trip to attend the Calgary Temple Open House.  We had a Great time.  On the Friday night we attended the Open House. Josh LOVED it.  The Temple is absolutely Beautiful and we can't wait to go back again.

 The next day, we spent some time swimming at the Hotel, spending time with cousins and just relaxing.   


Hanging with his cool Cousins! He had a great time.



Josh unfortunately fell asleep prior to taking pictures at the temple so we just left him out...   doesn't he look comfy? I wish I could sleep like that!



 Here's some photos from our trip!   Sorry I am not much of a blogger anymore...  I just have lots to do and forget all the time. I will try to keep family posted more often with our on-goings. At least with photos!

1 comment: