Apr 15, 2012

Let's Play!


Our favorite thing about our new place is that there is more room to PLAY! I just finally finished organizing the play room and it is now one of my favorite rooms in the house. I bought this wall decal off of lightinthebox.com which is an awesome website and I am very happy with it. It took FAR too long (and lots of patience) to put up and I will never buy another again. But Josh LOVES birds and trees and outside, so I figured, why not bring some of that feeling indoors into a boring basement! We were hit with another snow storm this weekend, (boo) so at least we can see some actual LEAVES inside now!! We cannot wait to get outside more. Josh and I still go outside everyday, no matter the weather we try to brave it. It does wonders for his energy and mine.
Well, that's all that is new with us. Seeyah!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Play Room! Great job Marie! Sorry about the weather, that really stinks. Hope you get some sunshine soon!

    ReplyDelete