Last Weekend my neice Poppy turned 3! Poppy and I have something very important in common. We Love Dogs!
My Sister Janette decided to throw an "All things doggy" Theme Party. She had doggy cupcakes and even a special cake in a dog bowl covered with Cocoa Puffs (I don't think I can ever view them the same again as I now can see how much they really look like Dog food). There was a bouncy house (which doubled as "the pound"), Obedience school (the kids did tricks and got treats), Dog catchers (daddy's chased kids and put them in the pound), Homemade doggy ears for everyone to wear, and lots of great food. We had a really fun time.
sooooooooooooo cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteMarie,
ReplyDeleteDo you have to have a dog to come to the party. That looks amazing!!!~
That looks like so much fun!!!!!!! I love the bowl filled with cocoa puffs!!!It is so creative!!!! Happy Birthday to her!!!!!!
ReplyDelete