Apr 14, 2011

I Looked Out the Window...


I looked out the window and what did I see...

Winter coming back to Haunt me


Spring has brought me such a nice surprise

Piles forming right before my eyes.


I should take a Road trip and Retreat

To somewhere warm- that would be So Sweet!


Is it really so?

Can it really be?


Winter has come back to Haunt me!

3 comments:

  1. That is really cute. We have the same kind of weather. We feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie,
    Honestly this is like a bad dream. We had snow on Sunday and some yesterday, but truly this is frustrating. Let's all go south...for the ......? What ever the next season unless it's summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, how talented you are at your writing! I had to laugh (and also cry). Yes, we have had some snow here in Barrie as well last week. Lately, it's been nicer although very rainy today. But rain, you don't have to shovel. LOL!
    Keep up the good writing!
    Love Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete